Terms of Usage- Terms and Conditions for usage of Desk Ninjas Edgware
Hereinafter Desk Ninjas Edgware shall be referred to as ‘DNE’ and the Co-worker named on the
Website form as ‘the Co-worker’
- Booking. All applications for the Co-working in the building must be registered on the Website. The person named on the Website form shall be considered the Co-worker. Where an organisation is named, the person signing hereby confirms that they do so with full authority of the organisation. The Co-worker must be over 18 years of age.
- Damage. Any damage to the space will be the liability by the Co-worker and full reimbursement of the damage.
- The Co-worker should be aware of the Fire Safety Floor Plan of DNE, which is on display. Co-workerare responsible for healthand safety issues and providing information about safety procedures, Fire Exits etc. Co-worker is not permitted to enter the loft space of the DNE. Please observe safety notices regarding the stacking of chairs and tables. Any accident must be reported to the receptionist and an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right of refusal. DNE may refuse any application for the Co-worker of the Space without stating a reason.
- Alcohol. No Alcoholic drinks are permitted anywhere on the DNE site.
- Public Entertainments, Music & Dancing. The Co-worker will be considerate of other users of the space.
- Occupation and use. The building shall only be used for lawful activities. NDE does not represent that the building is suitable forany particular purpose and the Co-worker must satisfy them in this respect.
- Sub-let. The Co-worker shall not sublet or pass on their membership or any part thereof.
- Advertising includes posters, newspaper inserts, magazine inserts, tickets, radio and television announcements, social media, iInternet websites, and all other forms of media. Need to be pre-authorized.
- Breakages and Damage. The Co-worker is responsible for all damage to the building, equipment, furniture and property in the building & grounds occurring by the Co-worker. The Co-worker will be responsible for replacement ‘as new’ of any equipment, furniture or property and for the full cost of making good any damage to the building, fixtures and fittings.
- Culpability. Except for willful negligence on the part of DNE, DNE shall not be responsible for any loss of, or damage to, the Co- worker or any third parties property arising out of using the space, nor for any loss, damage, or injury which may be incurred by, or be done to or happen to, any person or persons using the building during the hiring, arising from any cause whatsoever or for any loss due to any breakdown of machinery, failure or supply of electricity, leakage of water, fire, government restriction or act of God which may cause the Building to be temporarily closed or the hiring to be interrupted or cancelled. The Co-worker shall indemnify DNE against any claim, which may arise out of the usage, or which any person using the building as may make permitted by the Co-worker in respect of any loss damage or injury.
- Entry. The right of entry to the building is reserved to DNE and any other agent of DNE and any police officer at any time during the usage of the space.
- Conduct and Good Order. The Co-worker shall ensure that good order is kept in the building during the usage. The Co-worker will also ensure that those attending meeting with the Co-worker maintain good order during arrival and departure from the building. At all times the Co-worker will take reasonable care to ensure that the fellow Co-workers are not inconvenienced by noise, obstruction by vehicles and the like.
- Cessation of activity. DNE reserves the right to put a stop to any meeting not properly or reasonably conducted.
- Condition on vacation. On vacation of the building, the Co-worker shall leave the building in a clean and orderly state. All rubbish and any other waste matter must be cleared from the space in bin provided. All tables and chairs must be distributed around the space as found and additional tables and chair used must be put back.
- No additions to the building. No fixtures/fitments of any kind shall be driven into any part of the Space nor shall any placard or other articles be fixed hereto.
- Property of the Co-worker must be removed from the Building when membership has ended within 48 hours. A fee will be charged for each hour or part thereof until they are removed. DNE accepts no responsibility for any property left on the premises after the membership has ended.
- Fire Exits. No exits may be blocked, chairs or other obstructions must not be placed in front of heaters or fire appliances removed or tampered with, and fire doors must not be propped open.
- No additional lights or extension from the existing electric light fittings shall be used without the previous consent of DNE.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in any part of the building at any time.
- The space will be opened and closed by a member of DNE or its agent.
- Usage Period. The usage period is the time that is stated by the advertisement or website.
- Notice period. Either party may give one calendar month notice for the termination of membership. No given assumption in writing, DNE will assume continuation of service.
- Access to the property will only be available during the hours reception or a DN representative will be present in the building.
- DNE has the right to monitor and record all the activities via CCTV Camera’s for security use only.
- DNE may update, and alter the terms at any point of time.